Global Union Federations
Global Union Federations (GUFs) are international trade union organisations that promote global solidarity. GUFs are organized by sector and industry to strengthen workers' rights in the industries in which their affiliates work. They do this through running international campaigns, lobbying governments and international bodies and negotiating with international employers' associations.
- promote world wide solidarity
- secure and enforce human and trade union rights
- create economic and social justice
- support trade union development (eg education programmes)
- international co-ordination or responses to transnational corporations
GMB - European Affiliations
UNI - Global Union
Global Unions website with links to each GUF.